mercredi 13 novembre 2013

A quilt for a man


I'm making a quilt for a man. Difficult to choose a pattern and colors. This man likes to work with wood, therefore it will be a Log Cabin. The colors will be rust for the center, plain yellows on one side, and a combination of geometrics or plaids in brown or black and white tones.

Je suis en train de faire un quilt pour un homme. Difficile de choisir un motif et des couleurs. Cet homme aime travailler le bois, alors ce sera un Log Cabin. Les couleurs seront rouille au centre, des jaunes unis d'un côté, et une variétés de tissus géométriques et carrolés dans des tons bruns ou noir et blanc

Twelve more blocks to go!

Encore 12 blocs à faire!


Linking to Freshly Pieced WIP



7 commentaires

  1. It's looking good Mary, perfect for a man who loves wood.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful work on that Log Cabin (we both must have Log Cabin in our minds!). I think the color choices are perfect, and really make the sunshine and shadow aspect of the quilt come alive.

    Elizabeth
    opquilt.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love it so far , perfect for a man !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a gorgeous quilt, it looks great. I love the colors you are using.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The colors are great and seems they'd be enjoyable to work with. Sometimes I find it hard to sew for a man because I feel I have to restrain myself. Your quilt is masculine but not dull and that is hard to accomplish. Good job!

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.