dimanche 17 novembre 2013

Favorite Post this week




One of the blogs I follow is Of Paper And Things, because it's a great blog, and, besides fabrics, I love paper! This week I discovered this post and declared it my absolute favorite! Indeed, be sure to watch the video and then the "making of" video! You'll love it, I'm sure.

Un des blogs que je suis est Of Paper And Things, c'est un blog super, et outre les tissus, j'adore le papier. Cette semaine, j'y ai découvert cet article que je dois nommer mon favori absolu! En effet, ne manquez pas la video et ensuite la vidéo du making of! Je suis certaine que vous allez adorez.

Here is the direct link to the videos  /  Voici le lien direct aux vidéos

http://www.notcot.org/post/55805/


Enregistrer un commentaire

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.